CLOTHING DONATIONS TO BRIDGES
We welcome donations of new or gently used clothing.
Our greatest need is always for men’s casual clothing.
LARGE sizes are always in great need.
Our doors are open for donations Tuesday and Thursday, from 9:00 to 2:00. Or by appointment, please call 908-273-0176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items can also be purchased off of our Amazon Wish List.
Bridges year-round and seasonal needs:
|Year-Round||Warm Weather||Cold Weather|
|NEW Crew or Winter Socks||Tee shirts||Winter Coats/hoodies|
|Mens Boxers (new only)||Sneakers||Denim jeans|
|NEW Underwear||Winter Hats & Gloves|
|Thermal Shirts & Pants|
Below are some guidelines for clothing donations:
- Socks and boxers MUST be new. We will not take used under any circumstances
- All other clothing items can be gently used. Gently used means no holes, rips, frays, or stains.
- All used items must be cleaned/washed prior to donation
- Zippers must function on all items that have them (coats/hoodies/jeans, etc…)
- Boots/sneakers must be clean and have no holes
- We are not in need of Blankets or Children’s items at this time.
Our doors are open for donations Tuesday and Thursday, from 9:00 to 2:00.