CLOTHING DONATIONS TO BRIDGES
***PLEASE NOTE: Out of an abundance of caution for our volunteers we will NOT
be accepting clothing donations at this time.***
We welcome donations of new or gently used clothing. Our greatest need is always for men’s casual clothing. LARGE sizes are always in great need.
Bridges year-round and seasonal needs:
|Year-Round||Warm Weather||Cold Weather|
|NEW Crew or Winter Socks||Tee shirts||Winter Coats/hoodies|
|Mens Boxers (new only)||Sneakers||Denim jeans|
|NEW Underwear||Winter Hats & Gloves|
|Thermal Shirts & Pants|
Below are some guidelines for clothing donations:
- Socks and boxers MUST be new. We will not take used under any circumstances
- All other clothing items can be gently used. Gently used means no holes, rips, frays, or stains.
- All used items must be cleaned/washed prior to donation
- Zippers must function on all items that have them (coats/hoodies/jeans, etc…)
- Boots/sneakers must be clean and have no holes
- We are not in need of Blankets or Children’s items at this time.
Our doors are open for donations on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 9:00 to 3:30.